Labels

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Quickie

I have this habit of grabbing a book and reading straight threw until im done without putting it down (or breathing much if its that good). This is one of the things that will be on my New Years resoultions list, I thinks I need to Appreciate my books more, they must feel cheap that it takes me only a day then off to the book shelf they go or in most cases archived on my Nook (so sad).
Well I told you guys what my top three to read books were but a friend of mine mentioned this book


so I checked it out and of course it looked interesting so I got it and starting reading right away. I finished this book at four in the morning and I loved it, was it smart to go on a reading Binge... probably not but oh well Fate introduced me to the Benedict brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment